Florida has cinched up the SEC East, but 6 of the SEC West teams could still win or tie for the division championship. So, who would go to Atlanta? Here is a handy-dandy breakdown:
A) If Alabama is 7-1:
1) Alabama wins the division
B) If Alabama is 6-2:
1) Alabama wins the division if Ole Miss, LSU, AND Mississippi State each lose at least one more game
2) The LSU/Ole Miss winner wins the division if they win out
3) Mississippi State wins the division if they win out and LSU loses at least one more game
3b) UNLESS Texas A&M also wins out and hands LSU its ONLY remaining loss, giving the division back to Alabama
C) If Alabama is 5-3:
1) No more than 2 teams could finish with 6+ wins (among Ole Miss, LSU, Mississippi State, and Arkansas) making the tie-breakers straight-forward.
2) Its mathematically possible that no one reaches 6 wins, the permutations are numerous, and all but Texas A&M could win at least one of many 4-, 5-, and 6-way ties.